If you don’t already know, Temple Run is an action game with a platform similar to the sub genre of Endless Runners in which you will have to run while dodging all kinds of obstacles you will find in your path, which won’t necessarily be few.
One of its peculiarities, as well as its being extremely addictive, is its graphics and sound, which are simply spectacular. It seems that the bad guy character has been inspired by one of the best-known characters in the world,The Incredible Hulk.
What is Temple Run?
Temple Run is an action game with a platform similar to the sub genre of “Endless Runners.” In this game, you will have to run while dodging all kinds of obstacles that you will find in your path. The controls for this game are limited to jumping in a D perspective to avoid the barriers.
You will also have to slide your finger across the screen to make your character turn corners. To make your character run along the left or the right side, you must lean the Android device from one side to another. same feature game like FAP Ninja are also available.
Tips for Playing Temple Run:
- Swipe up to jump and down to duck or slide.
- You can turn by tilting your device left or right; swipe left or right to make sharp turns.
- If you see gold coins while you’re running, grab them! They’ll give you a temporary speed boost.
- There are also green gems hidden in the ground, hold those for a bigger score bonus.
- Be careful of the many obstacles in your path, some can be avoided, while others must be jumped over or slid under.
How to Download Temple Run?
Assuming you already have an Android device, we will show you how to download and install Temple Run.
- First, go to our site and type “Temple Run” in the search bar. The app should be the first one that pops up.
- Click on “Install” and accept the permissions that it asks for. The game will now start downloading automatically.
- Once it has finished downloading, open the app and start playing!
Why Are People Going Crazy Over It?
The game has been a top app for iPhone and iPads since its release. Players are challenged to run as far as possible through an endless series of corridors while collecting coins and avoiding obstacles. As you play the game, your character automatically runs on the path, you only need to touch the screen to jump over obstacles or slide under low barriers.
- Temple Run is an action-packed game that will keep you on your toes.
- The plat forming is similar to other “endless runner” games but with more obstacles to dodge.
- You have a variety of moves at your disposal to avoid said blocks, making the game play more engaging.
- The graphics are colorful and detailed, making for an immersive experience.
There are a few potential cons to playing Temple Run.
- One is that the game can be pretty addictive and time-consuming. If you’re not careful, you could easily find yourself spending hours upon hours trying to beat your high score or collect more coins.
- Another con is that the game can be pretty challenging, especially as you progress further and face more difficult obstacles. Some people may find this frustrating and give up on the game altogether.
- Finally, there is a slight chance that you could experience technical difficulties while playing, such as the game crashing or freezing. While these problems are not common, they can occur from time to time.
If you are looking for an action game with a lot of intensity, Temple Run is a perfect choice. Also, if you want to try out a new game genre, this could be perfect for you. Temple run APK download is available on our site.